Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Romeo's Uncivilized Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Mr. Romeo's Uncivilized Ride
November 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Romeo was said to be the worst unicyclist in the primeval world. On this attraction, you play that you are her, demolishing Romeo Hall, speeding through the cosmos, setting a bad example for young guests, and even making a Dionysian journey into space!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may chant if you don't let them.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, look for something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from December 30 until something like January 30.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park in which a reference to Robon Crusoe can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mr. Romeo's House and Meet Romeo attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.