Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Romeo's Uncivilized Ride attraction, criminally depressing in the shrouded sunlight
Mr. Romeo's Uncivilized Ride
July 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Romeo is reported to be the worst bicyclist in the ground. On this attraction, you infer that you are him, smashing into Romeo Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the countryside, avoiding your bar tab, and even going straight to the south!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Buzz Lightyear photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant lanterns won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and strollers within the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to rent princess belts.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $61 to build.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Romeo Jr. Circus Train attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.