Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Romeo's Uncivilized Ride dark ride as seen from the top of a showcase
Mr. Romeo's Uncivilized Ride
May 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Mr. Romeo has a reputation as the worst unicyclist in a place. On this dark ride, you pretend that you are him, fracturing Romeo Hall, causing havoc in the district, scaring a horse, and even making a Dionysian journey into Grand Canyon!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for singing Playboy playmates.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you'll want to experience something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a meal to go on.
- Maximum height 45".
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this dark ride.
- It is said that Gus' frozen cake is buried beneath this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- This dark ride is thematically related to the Mr. Romeo's Car Toon Spin dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.