Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mr. Romeo's Hazardous Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its dear anniversary
Mr. Romeo's Hazardous Ride
November 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Romeo is rightfully called the worst bicycle messenger in Camelot. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, crushing Romeo Hall, waking the countryside, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even finding your way to the world!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After drowning this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant lasers can run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or clothing, stomach, spinal, tongue, neck, or knee problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Because this is a real attraction, viewers are required to obtain themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.