Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Mushu's caboose-departing photo of Mr. Roger Rabbit's Wild Wreck
Mr. Roger Rabbit's Wild Wreck
December 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Roger Rabbit is genetically predisposed to be the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this train, you drive as if you are her, destroying Roger Rabbit Hall, starting riots in the township, avoiding the police, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a canyon!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this train repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During bad weather, this train may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- If you studiously monitor the train's exterior façade, you may catch a glimpse of the metallic mustang.
- This train is thematically related to the Mr. Roger Rabbit's Flight train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.