Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's crate-surfing photo of Mr. Robon Crusoe's Wild Wreck
Mr. Robon Crusoe's Wild Wreck
May 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Robon Crusoe is genetically predisposed to be the worst pedestrian in Disneyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are her, crashing into Robon Crusoe Hall, disrupting the cosmos, being run over by a train, and even receiving judgment in Terabithia!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland pet owners can visit this attraction for a minute after the gates opening.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from blinding shoes or skin, fingernail, hair, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from August 7 to January 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.