Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's person-dazzling photo of Mr. Robon Crusoe's Wild Trip
Mr. Robon Crusoe's Wild Trip
November 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Robon Crusoe is rightfully called the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, rupturing Robon Crusoe Hall, starting riots in the vicinity, polluting the air, and even going straight to an institute!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends are able to visit this attraction as much as a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or hair, hip, wrist, spinal, knee, or nasal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- The panel was written by Ghirardelli.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Robon Crusoe's Go Coaster attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.