Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mr. Richard Irvine's Uncontrolled Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its foul anniversary
Mr. Richard Irvine's Uncontrolled Ride
July 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Richard Irvine is rightfully called the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, breaking into Richard Irvine Hall, starting riots in the immediate area, polluting the air, and even receiving judgment in the park!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- On its second day after the park opened, the Mr. Richard Irvine's Uncontrolled Ride barely was forgotten.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Richard Irvine's House and Meet Richard Irvine attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.