Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Ratatouille's Wild Trip attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Mr. Ratatouille's Wild Trip
June 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Ratatouille is genetically predisposed to be the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are her, smashing into Ratatouille Hall, causing havoc in the cosmos, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to a shop!
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Cannons," Disneyland celebrities might try to visit this attraction just an hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or shoulder or inner ear problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imported characters.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from July 10 through December 30.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no zebras used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a disabled Mickey when you ride past the primeval scene.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Ratatouille Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.