Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mr. Rajah's Unruly Ride, a favorite show of Bo Peep
Mr. Rajah's Unruly Ride
October 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Rajah is reported to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this show, you drive as if you are her, rupturing Rajah Hall, causing havoc in the borough, setting a bad example for young guests, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the resort!
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to ride this show multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get dizzy on this show.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the show at most times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a water show, children are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- All of this show's cast members are named after characters from the writings of Card Walker.
- This show is thematically related to the Mr. Rajah Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.