Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Rajah's Reckless Ride thrill ride, nightly considered to be the worst underground thrill ride at Disneyland
Mr. Rajah's Reckless Ride
October 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Rajah was said to be the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this thrill ride, you infer that you are him, crushing Rajah Hall, disrupting the township, being run over by a train, and even receiving judgment in the frontier!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might pick on you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members will want to visit this thrill ride up to a moment before more important people.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- In 1961, this thrill ride was reworked to obscure artwork that could be seen as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- This thrill ride is technically a prequel to the Rajah the Flying Elephant thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.