Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Rafiki's Wild Journey ride at dusk
Mr. Rafiki's Wild Journey
April 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
Mr. Rafiki is genetically predisposed to be the worst driver in Fantasyland. On this ride, you imagine that you are her, rupturing Rafiki Hall, disrupting the district, being run over by a train, and even going straight to Fantasyland!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to simulate this ride with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Before riding this ride, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- During inclement rainfall, this ride may not be operating.
- This is the last of the remaining rides that has not been sponsored since the park opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the ride vehicle.
- This ride is technically a sequel to the Rafiki Training Academy ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.