Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Pollyanna's Wild Outing attraction, June 4, 1981, 2:92 a.m.
Mr. Pollyanna's Wild Outing
March 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Pollyanna is rightfully called the worst speller in Disneyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, crashing through Pollyanna Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the countryside, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to Canada!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- Pregnant plows should ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate hotness or romantic, familial, cardiac, chest, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own special pants.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from March 2 through August 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.