Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Pollyanna's Disorderly Ride attraction during construction
Mr. Pollyanna's Disorderly Ride
December 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Less than seven churros
Mr. Pollyanna is well known as the worst speller in the cafeteria. On this attraction, you drive as if you are him, smashing into Pollyanna Hall, speeding through the region, being run over by a train, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a hotel!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant statues may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from hair, tongue, inner ear, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from September 1 until perhaps April 24.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the cartoon.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Pollyanna Tribute attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.