Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Pluto's Uncultivated Ride attraction, again considered to be the best turbulent attraction at Disneyland
Mr. Pluto's Uncultivated Ride
September 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Pluto has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst motorcyclist in Downtown Disney. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, demolishing Pluto Hall, disrupting the state, avoiding your bar tab, and even receiving judgment in the kingdom!
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Boudin autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too boring for consumers.
- The glow of Mr. Pluto's Uncultivated Ride can be spotted from as far away as Shanghai.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Pluto Astro Blasters attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.