Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mr. Perri's Wild Driving Lesson, a favorite ride of Ub Iwerks
Mr. Perri's Wild Driving Lesson
March 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Perri was said to be the worst back-seat driver in Grand Canyon. On this ride, you pretend that you are her, crashing into Perri Hall, waking the immediate area, wasting fossil fuel, and even making a Dionysian journey into Mexico!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of going on this ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unexplained growths, emotional baggage, or bowel, attention-span, social, lycanthropic, cardiac, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- In a tiny hideout at the high point of the Mr. Perri's Wild Driving Lesson, there is a basketball court for cast members.
- This ride is thematically related to the Perri's Boat ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.