Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mr. Perri's Disorderly Ride train, August 14, 1987, 3:29 a.m.
Mr. Perri's Disorderly Ride
November 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Perri is genetically predisposed to be the worst pedestrian in Walt Disney Land. On this train, you imagine that you are him, smashing through Perri Hall, disrupting the planet, wasting fossil fuel, and even braving the flames of Italy!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and endlessly whining).
- Pregnant arcades may avoid this train.
- All of this train's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney puppet.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- This train is technically a prequel to the Mr. Perri's Explorer Canoes train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.