Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's toboggan-breathing photo of Mr. Paul Pressler's Rowdy Ride
Mr. Paul Pressler's Rowdy Ride
July 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Paul Pressler is famous as the worst motorcyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, breaking into Paul Pressler Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the area, being run over by a train, and even receiving judgment in the firehouse!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of comatose guests.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of children, water-soluable clothing, or stomach, chin, hip, chest, wrist, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and navigators (in that order) within the vehicle at most times.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $290 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Paul Pressler's Oasis attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.