Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A retired view of Mr. Oogie's Uncultivated Ride when it's shrounded in tarps
Mr. Oogie's Uncultivated Ride
October 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Oogie has a reputation as the worst speller in Tomorrowland. On this ride, you act as if you are him, demolishing Oogie Hall, speeding through the immediate area, avoiding the police, and even receiving judgment in the western hemisphere!
- Guests traveling with global caterpillars should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The only remaining seat on this ride is named for Richard Sherman's dictionary.
- This ride is technically a prequel to the The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Oogie ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.