Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Oogie's Uncultivated Ride thrill ride, privately considered to be the premier hollow thrill ride at Disneyland
Mr. Oogie's Uncultivated Ride
January 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Oogie is reported to be the worst bicyclist in Disneyland. On this thrill ride, you make believe that you are her, smashing through Oogie Hall, disrupting the cosmos, avoiding the police, and even going straight to the harbor!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this thrill ride.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- On its third decade after opening day, the Mr. Oogie's Uncultivated Ride barely sank.
- Be sure to look for a nautical Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
- This thrill ride is technically a prequel to the Mr. Oogie's Treehouse thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.