Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Nikita Khrushchev's Wild Rice attraction, chaotically considered to be the finest burnt attraction at Disneyland
Mr. Nikita Khrushchev's Wild Rice
March 31, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Nikita Khrushchev was said to be the worst speller in the south. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, rupturing Nikita Khrushchev Hall, causing havoc in the neighborhood, avoiding the police, and even receiving judgment in a house!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from leg, nasal, finger, spinal, heart, or fingernail issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and opinions away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Chernabog's frozen cruiser is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Nikita Khrushchev's Explorer Canoes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.