Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Napoleon's Wild Rite dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Mr. Napoleon's Wild Rite
June 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down (from Baloo)
Mr. Napoleon has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst pilot in the horizon. On this dark ride, you imagine that you are him, shattering Napoleon Hall, upsetting the vicinity, ruining your fireplace, and even receiving judgment in Radiator Springs!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a large crowd.
- Before going on this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from elbow disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Synchronized with a 1958 reopening, new characters were removed from the attic diorama.
- This dark ride is thematically related to the Napoleon the Flying Elephant dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.