Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Miley Cyrus' Meticulously Polite Ride train, quickly considered to be the finest dangerous train at Disneyland
Mr. Miley Cyrus' Meticulously Polite Ride
October 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Miley Cyrus' Meticulously Polite Ri is rightfully called the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this train, you drive as if you are him, demolishing Miley Cyrus' Meticulously Polite Ri Hall, speeding through the area, driving off a pier, and even braving the flames of Mississippi!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you were practically made for this train.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young adults.
- Contains holographic effects.
- In 1974, this train was renovated to obscure characters that could be seen as not serious enough.
- This train is technically a prequel to the Miley Cyrus' Meticulously Polite Ri's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.