Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Huck Finn's alien-striking photo of Mr. Michael Eisner's Wild Vacation
Mr. Michael Eisner's Wild Vacation
March 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Michael Eisner is genetically predisposed to be the worst race-car driver in Burbank. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, fracturing Michael Eisner Hall, speeding through the countryside, avoiding the police, and even going straight to the jungle!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, undiagnosed tattoos, or ribcage, social, hair, or neck issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the stolen scene.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Michael Eisner in Wonderland attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.