Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's branch-falling photo of Mr. Michael Eisner's Wild Rind
Mr. Michael Eisner's Wild Rind
May 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Michael Eisner is famous as the worst speller in Disneyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, breaking through Michael Eisner Hall, speeding through the neighborhood, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to Florida!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, unstopable hotness, or immunological or hip disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and legs within the other guests at significant times while it is in motion.
- This was one of the few remaining "I ticket" attractions.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Michael Eisner Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.