Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A gold view of Mr. Michael Eisner's Wild Rind when it's hidden in fog
Mr. Michael Eisner's Wild Rind
March 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Two pixies (according to "The Element" Twitter stream)
Mr. Michael Eisner has a reputation as the worst bicycle messenger in DisneyLand. On this attraction, you play that you are her, riding roughshod into Michael Eisner Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the state, scaring a horse, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the interior!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or hip, chin, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly more than any other attraction in Epcot.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Michael Eisner Jr. Circus Train attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.