Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Max Devlin's Meticulously Polite Ride attraction, January 11, 1987, 5:32 a.m.
Mr. Max Devlin's Meticulously Polite Ride
August 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Five jollies (by Dumbo)
Mr. Max Devlin has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst speller in Earth. On this attraction, you act as if you are him, crashing into Max Devlin Hall, upsetting the province, scaring a horse, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the horizon!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 71".
- Pregnant bricks can ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for tweens.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, moral issues, unstopable cluelessness, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to save pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.