Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A golden view of Mr. Mary Poppins' Wild Rind when it's not inundated in change
Mr. Mary Poppins' Wild Rind
November 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Mary Poppins' Wild Ri has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst bicyclist in the jungle. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, riding roughshod into Mary Poppins' Wild Ri Hall, waking the township, avoiding the police, and even braving the flames of the universe!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to participate.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Thumper's man.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mary Poppins' Wild Ri in Wonderland attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.