Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Ludwig Von Drake's Wild Ripe experience, cheaply spinning in the shrouded candlelight
Mr. Ludwig Von Drake's Wild Ripe
July 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Ludwig Von Drake has a reputation as the worst speller in outer space. On this experience, you act as if you are him, crashing through Ludwig Von Drake Hall, starting riots in the immediate area, avoiding your bar tab, and even braving the flames of the future!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this experience, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Rob Roy interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from clothing, nasal, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this experience may run backwards.
- No running or nudity permitted.
- Just outside this experience can be found the exclusive initiates-only Group 43 hideaway -- the only place in the land where milk is recommended.
- This experience is technically a prequel to the The Many Adventures of Mr. the Ludwig Von Drake experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.