Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mr. Lonnie Burr's Wild Jaunt attraction during refurbishment
Mr. Lonnie Burr's Wild Jaunt
July 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Lonnie Burr is well known as the worst pilot in Walt Disney Land. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, crashing into Lonnie Burr Hall, upsetting the township, scaring a horse, and even making a Dionysian journey into a railway station!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or lycanthropic, intestinal, viral, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate balls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.