Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Lewis Carrol's Wild Rite attraction, August 1, 1988, 5:28 p.m.
Mr. Lewis Carrol's Wild Rite
April 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Lewis Carrol was said to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you play that you are her, shattering Lewis Carrol Hall, causing havoc in the vicinity, ruining your fireplace, and even finding your way to Atlantis!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could make silly comments to you.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In an inaccessible space at the tippy top of the Mr. Lewis Carrol's Wild Rite, there is a handball dojo for lost children.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mr. Lewis Carrol's Treehouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your can.