Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mr. Lewis Carrol's Wild Rite attraction during repairs
Mr. Lewis Carrol's Wild Rite
July 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Lewis Carrol has a reputation as the worst speller in Philadelphia. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, breaking into Lewis Carrol Hall, waking the township, ruining your fireplace, and even receiving judgment in a temple!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 38 years old to ride the horse.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Deedle was once photographed riding this attraction.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the The Mr. Lewis Carrol Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.