Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Leota's Wild Outing attraction, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
Mr. Leota's Wild Outing
March 29, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Leota is famous as the worst long-haul trucker in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, smashing through Leota Hall, disrupting the countryside, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even going straight to Endor!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider passing this attraction.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $499 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mr. Leota's Treehouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.