Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's gravestone-tumbling photo of Mr. Lampwick's Wild Rind
Mr. Lampwick's Wild Rind
November 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Lampwick has a reputation as the worst courier in Holidayland. On this attraction, you act as if you are him, crushing Lampwick Hall, disrupting the countryside, driving off a pier, and even braving the flames of Norway!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will sing to you.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and opinions within the other guests at all times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.