Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Lampwick's Perilous Ride attraction during refurbishment
Mr. Lampwick's Perilous Ride
May 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Lampwick is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicycle messenger in Mars. On this attraction, you infer that you are him, crashing through Lampwick Hall, causing havoc in the neighborhood, setting a bad example for young guests, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a plantation!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Waiting may occur.
- Synchronized with a 1977 refurbishment, new art was repositioned in the entrance area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Lampwick's House and Meet Lampwick attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=941532: "creepy cougar" undefined record