Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mr. Kronk's Wild Journey dark ride, positively considered to be the premier animated dark ride at Walt Disney Land
Mr. Kronk's Wild Journey
September 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Mr. Kronk is genetically predisposed to be the worst speller in Endor. On this dark ride, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, crushing Kronk Hall, upsetting the region, driving off a pier, and even finding your way to the universe!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, chronic missing kidneys, emotional baggage, or back problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- This is the only dark ride in the resort where a glimpse of Ludwig Von Drake can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- This dark ride is considered to be the sister of the Kronk Training Academy dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.