Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Kronk's Wild Journey attraction, November 19, 1991, 10:09 a.m.
Mr. Kronk's Wild Journey
September 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Kronk is rightfully called the worst motorcyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, riding roughshod into Kronk Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the township, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to a racetrack!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 21 years old to ride with a child.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1991, this attraction was rethemed to remove scenes from the high-grossing "Mr. Kronk's Wild Journey" documentary.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Kronk's Treehouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.