Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Kronk's Wild Drive attraction, accidentally considered to be the best live attraction at Disneyland
Mr. Kronk's Wild Drive
February 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Kronk is rightfully called the worst bicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are her, shattering Kronk Hall, waking the township, avoiding your bar tab, and even receiving judgment in a location!
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Robin Crusoe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Kronk's Flight attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.