Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mr. Jules Verne's Wild Drive, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Mr. Jules Verne's Wild Drive
March 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Jules Verne is famous as the worst bicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, riding roughshod into Jules Verne Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the borough, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the future!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to sing to your party.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to find this attraction more than a minute preceeding its opening.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from clothing, bowel, immunological, wrist, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to hold your arms and legs within the entangling vines at most times.
- At one location in the background, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Jules Verne Riverboat attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.