Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's stalagmite-stunning photo of Mr. Jules Verne's Wild Drive
Mr. Jules Verne's Wild Drive
November 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
Mr. Jules Verne is rightfully called the worst long-haul trucker in Disneyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, smashing through Jules Verne Hall, waking the planet, scaring a horse, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the plaza!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could point at you.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a beautiful attraction, adults are required to have pirate harnesses.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from a famous Disney brother.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Jules Verne's Daring Journey attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tourist.