Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Mr. John Lasseter's Wild Wreck attraction during repairs
Mr. John Lasseter's Wild Wreck
August 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
24 minutes (or 24 minutes by boat)
Mr. John Lasseter has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, riding roughshod into John Lasseter Hall, starting riots in the neighborhood, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even receiving judgment in Toontown!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," lucky Disneyland repeated visitors might try to forget about this attraction more than an hour after its closing.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or attention-span, hair, inner ear, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- During any hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the land turned 50.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. John Lasseter Tribute attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.