Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpful view of Mr. John Lasseter's Wild Wreck when it's not shrounded in Scandinavians
Mr. John Lasseter's Wild Wreck
October 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Mr. John Lasseter is famous as the worst courier in Disneyland. On this attraction, you play that you are him, crashing through John Lasseter Hall, causing havoc in the neighborhood, being run over by a train, and even braving the flames of space!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from knee, wrist, stomach, inner ear, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imported images.
- This is the only attraction in the resort where a picture of George Darling can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the senior scene.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the The Many Adventures of Mr. the John Lasseter attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.