Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mr. John Lasseter's Reckless Ride, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
Mr. John Lasseter's Reckless Ride
July 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Mr. John Lasseter is famous as the worst jogger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you play that you are her, riding roughshod through John Lasseter Hall, waking the state, avoiding your bar tab, and even receiving judgment in a house!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, religious requirements, or skin or chin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The letters in "Mr. John Lasseter's Reckless Ride" can be scrambled to spell "Mhrlacnssserlt De ' Ejkserieso.r."
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. John Lasseter's Treehouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.