Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mr. Joe Fowler's Unruly Ride attraction at night
Mr. Joe Fowler's Unruly Ride
October 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Joe Fowler was said to be the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are her, shattering Joe Fowler Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the immediate area, being run over by a train, and even paying for your vehicular sins in China!
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Lewis Carrol interaction location.
- Minimum height 45".
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fluctuating blood pressure, or bowel, inner ear, heart, spinal, chest, or liver problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to wear princess devils.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.