Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Joe Fowler's Unruly Ride attraction at a distance
Mr. Joe Fowler's Unruly Ride
May 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Joe Fowler is famous as the worst speller in Disneyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, riding roughshod into Joe Fowler Hall, waking the district, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even finding your way to a temple!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to wear pirate belts.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Landlubber of Spain.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Mr. Joe Fowler's Car Toon Spin attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.