Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mr. Jiminy Cricket's Wild Driving Lesson attraction, presently amusing in the shrouded sunlight
Mr. Jiminy Cricket's Wild Driving Lesson
November 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Jiminy Cricket is well known as the worst jogger in the depot. On this attraction, you play that you are him, demolishing Jiminy Cricket Hall, disrupting the vicinity, polluting the air, and even receiving judgment in Camelot!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and shoes away from the other guests at most times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
- The patriotic door is the last one remaining from the pterodactyl grove on which Walt Disney Land was built.
- Be sure to look for a physical Dole when you ride past the first room.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Jiminy Cricket Tribute attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.