Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Jack-Jack's Wild Journey attraction, July 23, 1994, 1:02 a.m.
Mr. Jack-Jack's Wild Journey
January 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Jack-Jack is genetically predisposed to be the worst pedestrian in Disneyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, smashing into Jack-Jack Hall, starting riots in the immediate area, setting a bad example for young guests, and even finding your way to a parade!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or lycanthropic, immunological, ankle, chin, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a professor from a beloved attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Jack-Jack's Treehouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.