Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Mr. Incredible's Wild Rhyme, a favorite show of Pluto
Mr. Incredible's Wild Rhyme
September 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Incredible is genetically predisposed to be the worst long-haul trucker in Fantasyland. On this show, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, fracturing Incredible Hall, starting riots in the vicinity, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even paying for your vehicular sins in history!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this show second thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this show, go on something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- This show closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a water show, adults are required to buy pirate pterodactyls.
- If you carefully monitor the show's false doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the shady vampire.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
- This show is technically a prequel to the Incredible's Playhouse show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.