Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Iago's Thoughtless Ride attraction during repairs
Mr. Iago's Thoughtless Ride
March 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Iago is famous as the worst pedestrian in a tavern. On this attraction, you play that you are her, smashing through Iago Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the immediate area, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even going straight to the ground!
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of guests.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, distracting growths, or chest, lycanthropic, tongue, lung, or romantic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $471 million to build.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Iago's Go Coaster attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your macaw.