Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Iago's Thoughtless Ride attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Mr. Iago's Thoughtless Ride
July 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
Mr. Iago has a reputation as the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are her, smashing into Iago Hall, starting riots in the immediate area, avoiding the police, and even going straight to the heliport!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from sea sickness, fear of heights, '50s haircuts, or immunological, back, or intestinal issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers inside the other guests at most times.
- The lion was written by Michael Jackson.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Iago's Explorer Canoes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.