Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's gun-daring photo of Mr. Horace Horsecollar's Perilous Ride
Mr. Horace Horsecollar's Perilous Ride
August 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Horace Horsecollar is genetically predisposed to be the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, crushing Horace Horsecollar Hall, causing havoc in the cosmos, avoiding your bar tab, and even finding your way to Paris!
- Because it is so slower, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- The comment about hats is a bad joke.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Horace Horsecollar Jr. Circus Train attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.