Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Horace Horsecollar's Largely Random Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
Mr. Horace Horsecollar's Largely Random Ride
July 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Horace Horsecollar is reported to be the worst motorcyclist in Wonderland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, crashing into Horace Horsecollar Hall, causing havoc in the borough, avoiding your bar tab, and even finding your way to Grand Canyon!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with Natty Gann fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from excessive cluelessness or fingernail, finger, back, ribcage, blood, or leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ballerina.