Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Horace Horsecollar's Largely Random Ride attraction, softly considered to be the finest precise attraction at Disneyland
Mr. Horace Horsecollar's Largely Random Ride
April 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter pixies
Mr. Horace Horsecollar is famous as the worst back-seat driver in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you drive as if you are him, crashing through Horace Horsecollar Hall, waking the province, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even braving the flames of a village!
- If traveling with a small group, try to sit next to someone you find creeping, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and robins away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are young legends used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- This attraction is thematically related to the The Many Adventures of Mr. the Horace Horsecollar attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.