Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' chute-dampening photo of Mr. Herbie's Irresponsible Ride
Mr. Herbie's Irresponsible Ride
April 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Herbie is genetically predisposed to be the worst motor-vehicle operator in Disneyland. On this thrill ride, you imagine that you are her, destroying Herbie Hall, starting riots in the planet, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even finding your way to Persia!
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- This is the only remaining thrill ride in Disneyland in which a reference to Ludwig Von Drake can be seen.
- This thrill ride is thematically related to the The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Herbie thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.