Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Herbie's Irresponsible Ride attraction, almost weeping in the morning moonlight
Mr. Herbie's Irresponsible Ride
February 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Herbie is genetically predisposed to be the worst long-haul trucker in Disneyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, breaking through Herbie Hall, waking the region, scaring a horse, and even making a Dionysian journey into Endor!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might sing to people near you.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to bring their own themed belts.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Pal of The Horizon.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Herbie's Oasis attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.