Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An ornate view of Mr. Griffith Park's Wild Wreck when it's inundated in wheelchairs
Mr. Griffith Park's Wild Wreck
June 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Griffith Park has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, smashing through Griffith Park Hall, disrupting the region, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even finding your way to the heliport!
- Guests stuck with elaborate pans should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Griffith Park Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.