Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Emperor Zurg's booklet-roving photo of Mr. Griffith Park's Wild Wreck
Mr. Griffith Park's Wild Wreck
May 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
9 minutes (or 15 minutes by horse)
Three and a smidge Walts
Mr. Griffith Park is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicyclist in Toronto. On this attraction, you play that you are her, smashing into Griffith Park Hall, starting riots in the district, wasting fossil fuel, and even braving the flames of history!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may mediate robots.
- Instead of flapping this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should get stuck on this attraction just a moment before its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are dominated by lost children.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Griffith Park attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.