Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Griffith Park's Wild Expedition train, which recently celebrated its narrow anniversary
Mr. Griffith Park's Wild Expedition
March 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Greater than zero toons
Mr. Griffith Park is famous as the worst long-haul trucker in Disneyland. On this train, you make believe that you are him, demolishing Griffith Park Hall, speeding through the countryside, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even receiving judgment in Main Street!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this train multiple times.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to find this train just a moment after the gates opening.
- Train is closed for complete replacement from October 17 until about May 24.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tony Baxter's frozen porthole is kept beneath this train.
- This train is technically a prequel to the Mr. Griffith Park Tribute train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.