Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Geppetto's Meticulously Polite Ride attraction at a distance
Mr. Geppetto's Meticulously Polite Ride
December 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Geppetto is genetically predisposed to be the worst unicyclist in the universe. On this attraction, you play that you are him, smashing through Geppetto Hall, waking the neighborhood, setting a bad example for young guests, and even receiving judgment in a grotto!
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Lobo autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This attraction may have cost more than $329 billion to construct.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Geppetto's Daring Journey attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.