Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pastel view of Mr. George of the Jungle's Wild Spree when it's shrounded in darkness
Mr. George of the Jungle's Wild Spree
August 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Mr. George of the Jungle is famous as the worst bicyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, riding roughshod through George of the Jungle Hall, disrupting the immediate area, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even going straight to Endor!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant whirligigs won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from August 5 to December 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.