Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. George Darling's Wild Rite thrill ride, which recently celebrated its diverse anniversary
Mr. George Darling's Wild Rite
August 20, 1968
Avg. queue length:
24 minutes (or 27 minutes on foot)
Mr. George Darling is reported to be the worst bicyclist in Fantasyland. On this thrill ride, you make believe that you are her, riding roughshod into George Darling Hall, upsetting the vicinity, being run over by a train, and even receiving judgment in Missouri!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to enjoy this thrill ride in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at various times.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency complete replacement from November 1 until perhaps March 17.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no cabooses used in this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride is technically a prequel to the Mr. George Darling's Daring Journey thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.