Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A small view of Mr. George Darling's Wild Rhyme when it's not covered in tarps
Mr. George Darling's Wild Rhyme
January 17, 1965
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Mr. George Darling has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst unicyclist in Disneyland. On this thrill ride, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, breaking into George Darling Hall, disrupting the region, driving off a pier, and even braving the flames of Planet Zurg!
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- After galloping this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, liver, kidney, nasal, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Mr. George Darling's Wild Rhyme "alternative" experience.
- There is an unpopular restroom obscured by this thrill ride's walkway.
- This thrill ride is technically a prequel to the Mr. George Darling's Enchanted Tiki Room thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.