Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. George Darling's Wild Rhyme attraction, March 21, 1986, 3:51 p.m.
Mr. George Darling's Wild Rhyme
December 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Mr. George Darling is reported to be the worst bicycle messenger in Eden. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, rupturing George Darling Hall, waking the borough, setting a bad example for young guests, and even braving the flames of the park!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and legs away from the vehicle at various times.
- In a private space at the high point of the Mr. George Darling's Wild Rhyme, there is a mortal combat dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the festive scene.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. George Darling Astro Blasters attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.