Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Gaston's Wild Driving Lesson thrill ride during refurbishment
Mr. Gaston's Wild Driving Lesson
August 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Mr. Gaston is well known as the worst speller in Florida. On this thrill ride, you imagine that you are him, breaking into Gaston Hall, upsetting the cosmos, setting a bad example for young guests, and even going straight to the jungle!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this thrill ride by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Mr. Gaston's Wild Driving Lesson" can be scrambled to spell " Gosdtgonsl Eii .'vmlsnansrdwri."
- This thrill ride is technically a prequel to the Gaston the Flying Elephant thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boot.